911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eliot Spitzer Client 9 straight sex work how about Gay Politicos and Movers and Shakers that hire Male Sex workers and pull an Eliot Spitzer? by Suzannah B. Troy


I rented the Spitzer movie and you can find my review on my blogs but what I noticed is with this and with the Charlie Sheen sex debacles here and in LA and an article by J. Molly in The NY Daily News about this behavior sex and even drugs going on in the swank hotels here in NYC and even some of the staffers allegedly facilitate the arrival of services, etc.... I am sure I read Molly's piece on that but she left out male sex workers.  Hey I am sure there are some women that hire women or men for their pleasure and every combination that you and I can't imagine or even care to -- so what is my point?

Even in the movie Client 9 they point out other politicians did what Spitzer did but they did not have to step down.  It appears Spitzer had just alienated way too many people with his empirical ways.

I just wonder how many closeted gay male politicians and movers and shakers do the same thing Elliot Spitzer did and never got busted.    If they were it would be also embarrassing perhaps if these gay or bi-sexual men were exposed and the press looked in to their stance on gay marriage etc.

It was just a hypothetical of course...