911 Tech Corruption
Friday, November 29, 2013
Maintain the long-standing moratorium on Liquefied Natural Gas infrastructure that has protected the people of New York State since a horrific explosion on Staten Island killed 40 people in 1973.
Dear New York MoveOn member,
I'm Sandra Steingraber, a MoveOn member in Trumansburg, New York, and I started a petition to Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, which says:
I am a biologist, mother, and co-founder of New Yorkers Against Fracking. It is from all these identities that I am calling on Governor Cuomo and his Department of Environmental Conservation to withdraw a set of draft regulations that would overturn New York's long-standing ban on Liquified Natural Gas facilities. If adopted, these fatally flawed rules will encourage fracking, enable gas exports, and endanger our communities.
I will personally deliver this petition to the Department of Environmental Conservation on Thursday, December 4.
Here are six reasons to add your name to this petition:
1) LNG is a climate-killing fossil fuel.LNG is created by super-chilling natural gas. This cryogenic process requires enormous amounts of energy. To maintain the ultra-low temperatures via evaporative cooling, LNG facilities routinely vent methane—straight into the atmosphere. The carbon footprint of Liquefied Natural Gas is thus about the same as coal. Lifting a 40-year ban on LNG facilities contradicts Governor Cuomo's pledge to lead on climate change.
2) LNG is dangerous. If LNG spills into water, it explodes. If LNG spills on the ground, it rapidly expands into a cloud of gas that can asphyxiate. Drifting in the wind, these vapors, if ignited, transform into a cloud of fire that can't be extinguished. The heat from a large LNG fire can melt steel and burn human skin hundreds of feet away.
3) LNG and fracking are intimately related. LNG facilities aid and abet fracking by creating storage for the glut of gas that fracking has created, by allowing for its long-distance transport, by creating new markets, and by giving fracked gas a passport for export to overseas markets.
4) These regulations are not backed by science. Regulations are supposed to be based on thorough scientific study. But the only study cited in these draft regulations was written by Expansion Energy, a company involved in both LNG production and fracking. That's not scientific inquiry; that's a scandalous conflict of interest.
5) These regulations are lax, ambiguous, and discriminatory.The Department of Environmental Conservation lauds the benefits of LNG as truck fuel, but the regulations themselves are not limited to filling stations and impose no limits on the type or size of facilities that may be built. Indeed, the fine print describes large-scale LNG production plants and import/export terminals. These regulations place no limits on air, water, noise, or light pollution. They don't require operators to post bonds or carry liability for human injury. They provide lesser protections for unzoned, rural areas. They fail to ensure that first responders receive necessary training. And maybe most alarming for New Yorkers: even though the Congressional Research Service has warned that LNG facilities are a vulnerable terrorist target, no consideration of terrorism appears anywhere in the draft regulations.
6) Public comments are a powerful tool of citizen action. By signing this petition, you submit a comment to Governor Cuomo's Department of Environmental Conservation during the LNG public comment period. Last year, New Yorkers made their voices heard in 204,000 comments to the DEC about its proposed fatally flawed regulations for fracking. We won; the regulations expired. Let's speak truth to power once again! I will personally deliver this petition to the DEC on December 4.
This petition was created on MoveOn's online petition site, where anyone can start their own online petitions. Sandra Steingraber didn't pay us to send this email—we never rent or sell the MoveOn.orglist.
Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.
This email was sent to Suzannah Troy on November 29, 2013. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list,click here.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Dr Andrew Fagelman The Most Horrific Abusive Customer Service
Delita Hooks came up from behind a long closed off counter to continue her verbal assault and repeatedly violation of my Patient Rights and than when I gave her notice I was now filming she does not close the door but uses it for balance to begin an extremely violent savage attack and she and the women in the video did not seem to understand the video camera was working despite Delita Hooks using her hand and phone to slap my iPhone to the ground twice….
After a running punch to my eye that made a hole in my retina that need laser surgery to repair she grabbed my hair and started ripping out my hair.
I felt beautiful and happy. I had no interested in fighting her but of getting her to stop. The heavy woman you use see in the beginning of the video leaning against the wall like she's Delita Hooks giving the finger to patients all the time actually yelled at me to let go of Delita Hooks and I put up my hands and said I am not touching her. I was bent over like a bridge and Delita Hooks was continuing to rip out my hair and damage my cervical spine. I have an arthritic condition and a narrowing of the cervical spine and she so damaged my neck that I have way more numbness and less mobility but she did not apologize and despite bruising to my eye not one woman asked me if I was okay and none were reprimanded or fired but I hear all lied and blamed me and than the abuse started on YouTube until I filed a lawsuit against the NYPD and Internal Affairs.
To attack a patient or a customer and than lie and blame the victim is beyond sick and is evil as well as Dr Andrew Faglman who did not fire her. I had a private investigator ask if he spoke to the police because I believe he called 1800 NYPD fix it and his answer was no comment but he did tell my Private Investigator that he never met me and I wasn't his patient.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD The New York Police Department made me pay 15 dollars despite my alerting them I was a victim of Delita Hooks savage assault as the video proved and her false cross complaint so please wave the fee.
Delita Hooks ripped out of my hear 25 dollar earrings from a Tibetan Buddhist store, damaged my Iphone Case and caused me a fortune in on going medical bills and care that Hip Emblem is paying part of but has denied my the care I need for my neck except for epidurals which I don't want because they are a steroid. Delita Hooks refuses to admit it was her fault and that she was rude, abusive and unprofessional and continue to blame me and has had People say I instigated her violence.
She is a mother which I find horrifying and this video with almost 18,000 views prevents her from unleashing her rage on her daughter or anyone else and blaming the victim. I am confident based on the abuse I received on YouTube her family will protect her rather than encourage her to take responsibilty along with Dr Andrew Fagelman who paid her for her time and keeps her employed. To date Delita Hooks has no idea she has done something wrong thanks to Dr Fagelman and corrupt NYPD.
My MD Dr Vine demanded Deilta Hooks be fired and told me Delita Hooks went right back to her desk as nothing had happened and worked until 7pm after the savage attack.
Sad to say Dr Vine's receptionist would not speak up for me and I am guessing she alerted Delita Hooks who sits next to her I went to the NYPD. When I spoke to Dr Vine's receptionist from the First Precinct Dr Vine's receptionist told me she did not know the last name of the woman that hit me but her first name is "Delite".
Dr Vine apologized to me and I believe her medical assistant will speak up for me although the NYPD told me they would not speak to any MD's or assistants only the women that witnessed the attack which I took for they made up their mind they were fixing this for Dr Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks and the corrupt evil NYPD involved met with my attacker but refused to meet me with me.
I was with my Father who was to die a year and a month later and I had to leave my Dad to report the aggravated harassment on YouTube on a video with me with a black eye. I had not put the assault video up until that comment and Det John Vergona's abuse telling me he did not care if I had two black eyes and to stop my babbling.
This video gives you just a glimpse of the most horrific customer service at a Doctor's office Dr Andrew Fagelman at 155 Spring Street for the repeatedly violation of my Patient Rights and my body
I told her don't touch me. She damaged my eye, my neck and arm and put her barefoot against my vaginal area as I moved away from her despite her efforts to yank me towards her.
Watch her come after me down the hall way when she could have closed the door. I had not where to go as the doors where all locked and the elevator was not there.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Dr Fagelman DID NOT FIRE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does that say about him?
Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Video 17,824 Stops The Violence ---- Delita Hooks has a daughter. Has she ever pulled her daughter's hair or slapped her daughter? Has she thrown her shoes at other victims and landed a running punched. She also kicked me and repeatedly attempted to kick me. Delita Hooks was confident she could walk in to the police station and commit another crime filing a false cross complaint. She even had someone ghost write a letter to the NYPD agreeing to drop charges and threatening me if I came back and file assault charges which I am doing in 2014. She says she will file another (false) cross complaint. I was turned away from upgrading the assault charges by her NYPD protectors at the First Precinct.
NYPD Ray Kelly Charles Campisi Det John Vergona Det Andy Dwyer Lt Burgos Sgt Chen DI Ed Winski IAB Sgt Mary O'Donnell Lt Agnes want my case Dismissed My Opposition
Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Punches Patient 17,670 YouTube Views
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Monday, November 18, 2013
Click on the link and watch the video the transition team filmed. Please watch the video!!!!!!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/184521344/NYPD-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-Det-John-Vergona-Lt-Burgos-Lt-Agnes-DI-Ed-Winski-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-This-is-an-Opposition This is my OPPOSITION to Ray Kelly and gang's lawyer trying to dismiss my case. You may want to check out the section on Economic Racism I wrote. Cuomo how about a comment on that?
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Giuseppi Logan ESP 50th Anniversary
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/11/nypd-ray-kelly-charles-campisi-det-john.html took way too many tries to upload this. I was repeatedly blocked on this and my sub channel Suzannah Troy and so I posted first on CNN Ireport and Vimeto
Saturday, November 16, 2013
The most moving article that also acknowledged the power of this YouTube was written by the publisher of Signal to Noise, Pete Gershon.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/nyregion/giuseppi-logan-jazz-artist-tries-for-a-comeback.html?_r=0 Page 3 of the article : Stunning photo of me and GL together on a bench in Tompkins before I was assaulted and gained a weight --- aged a hudred years.
I will make an effort to attend. I have no idea how to get there.
I feel so violated by Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman and the NYPD and Internal Affairs their actions in my opinion criminal.
I told Giuseppi Logan what Delita Hooks did to me and he told me he had his share of experiences like that.
I am beyond exhausted deeply traumatized.
Losing my Dad and the aggravated harassment I allege witness tampering on behalf of the in my opinion corrupt NYPD and IAB started. I contacted the FBI, Google's US Enforcement group and their legal. I filed my opposition to dismiss see here….
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Preparing Filing against Commissioner Ray Kelly FYI Why His next job and free rides must be scrutinized
I got up at 3:45am and and now it is 6am ready to close my eye and hopefully get a little more sleep.
Working on this lawsuit with no degree feels like running 5 NYC marathons back to back.
See the beginning of a savage assault video at Dr Andrew Fagelman's 155 Spring Street and Det John Vergona committed a crime of coercing me to drop charges and Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi insist on defending him so what does that tell you about them?