911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lady Gaga One Sequin at A Time Documentary I loved it and more by Suzannah B. Troy Gaga Gagaism


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/03/lady-gaga-one-sequin-at-time-i-rented.html


Lady Gaga: One Sequin At A Time



I recently converted to Gaga" or "Gagaism" so I loved this hour and 3 minute documentary.

It was worth the rental. I really did not like the techno "stuff" in her music and like someone other than me points out -- we want to hear her voice!

This is a sweet film and I really enjoyed it.

I have 3 Gaga downloads on my Iphone and I am loving them.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-gaga-sex-fans-she-is-blast.html

This was the first piece I ever wrote about Gaga and the part about her fans in the first paragraph is pure poetry.

I was walking down the street here in NYC and I heard someone yell out, "Hey, Lady Gaga!" and it did look like her.   Who knows...only Lady Gaga knows.   TMZ has a racy video of her body surfacing with fans and their hands moving her like Niagara Falls...the movements rough, rapid and full of life.