911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Eddie Pardovani The Crazy Beautiful NYC




http://thecrazybeautifulnyc.blogspot.com

I am proud to say I met Eddie Pardovani at Apple. He showed me his photos and I suggested he create a blog.   I show him how to set one up and taught him the basics on one of the free computers there.

Here is the original blog I helped him create.

http://nycbyeddiep.blogspot.com

I was a victim of a violent assault and I was even lied about by Dr. Fagelman's violent receptionist and the women in the video yelling "No Dee don't do it."

I have plenty of People that stand-up for me including top Civil Rights lawyers but I wanted to share this with you because Eddie acknowledges me and often people take me for granted so thank you and Eddie impressed with your work.

From Eddie Pardovani:  I am a writer, filmmaker, and photographer; I love photographing people, relationships, inspiring images, unsual situations, and sensual poses. Special thanks goes to Suzannah B Troy, who created my blogspot for me, and introduced me to this outlet for expressing my passionmy art to you all. To her,I will always be grateful.  You follow me @facebook NOTE:The capitalized titles are my writing; the lower-case titles are strictly photography.

Eddie thanks and gratitude for your kind words.  I have soul pain over being lied about and trashed so your words today are salve.  Your work beautiful.  

Note:  Eddie loves dance and set me this schedule...
Check it out! Click on line below for full 2012-2013 schedule.

http://www.92y.org/Uptown/Dance-Performances-and-Events/Fridays-at-Noon.aspx#.UGzLvFNnsXA.email