911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Avatar Star Sam Worthington Didn't have 1800 NYPD Fix it for me on Speed Dial Tale of Two Assault Videos

Avatar Star Sam Worthington Didn't have 1800 NYPD Fix it for me on Speed Dial Tale of Two Assault Videos.

Watch the two videos below  and explain how Sam Worthington got arrested and Dr Andrew Fagelman's savage violent lying receptionist office manager Delita Hooks who also committed another crime --- a false cross complaint did not get arrested.







Sam -- watch this and learn......call 1800 NYPD PBA IAB fix for me next time -- keep the number on speed dial.  I had a private investigator visit Dr Fagelman at 155  Spring Street and ask Dr F  if he spoke to the NYPD and for some reason Dr Fagelman replied "no comment" but Dr Fagelman did comment on this -- I am not his patient and he has never met me.  But Dr Fagelman -- I was a patient in the medical office where you receptionist office manager irrationally berated me violated my rights and than repeatedly violated my body NO ARREST and that includes the NYPD that fixed it and the IAB that kept saying case closed you dropped the charges when it was a NO BRAINER I was coerced..  My MD Dr Vine demanded Dr Fagelman aka Dr F fired "Delite" and Dr Fagelman refused for some reason.  She was not fired or arrested and the NYPD met with her not me.  Both sets of Detectives spoke with her not me.    The NYPD refused to meet with me to see the damage to my eye etc.  The fix was in.




The video above is prove of assault and a false cross complaint...
I want to upgrade to assault second degree but so far the NYPD keep making excuses why I can't -- the newest because I am suing.  I was a patient the medical offices in Soho.

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/25/photos-of-tussle-between-avatar-star-and-paparazzo-surface/?_ga=1.46646823.188234220.1372794017


Tale of 2 New York Cities --- Explain why the NYPD arrested this actor but not Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager "Delite" aka Delita Hooks. Delita Hooks played "knock-out" -- google Dr Fagelman Assault and watch the Youtube 34 seconds which I started filming after she repeatedly violated my patient rights and also came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to menace me.   When I couldn't get my MD Dr Vine to help me with Delita Hooks I started to film notifying her first politely to please give me the finger after she had yelled at me who are you, you have more rights.  Actually I do have rights but Delita Hooks was not fired and she was not arrested.    I am in Federal Court right now suing the NYPD and Internal Affairs.   Surprised the NYPD arrested him.  He did not have anyone to fix this for him?  I am not done with this but please help by googling Dr FAgelman assault and watching the YouTube with almost 20,000 views that proves NYPD and IAB fixing as well as shows the beginning of the most savage assault EVER in NYC, NY State, the USA and around the globe by a violent, lying unprofessional receptionist/office manager, the Jodi Arias of medical reception who the NYPD helped get away with everything but murder.



Welcome to NYC and I understand if you aren't eager to ever return.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE  Sam next time call 1-800 NYPD Fix it!!!!  Delita Hooks made a hole in my retina as I stood there holding 2 bags on my left arm and my arm numb from 2 injections and my phone in my right hand.  She hit me with her hand and phone, her shoe and the key on her wrist left defensive wounds.  She filed an false cross complaint also a crime not arrested. The NYPD sealed her false cross complaint with their crime of coercion in under a year.  I also caught Internal Affairs fixing and I can prove it for example they let 2 key NYPD officers retire and no arrests.  The NYPD will use every excuse in the book and not to try and cover up and many are not shy about testifying.  Welcome to NYC.





The NYPD to date have refused to allow me to upgrade to 2nd degree assault, report her false cross complaint and report an alleged hate crime by Det John Vergona and IAB has refused to arrest Det Vergona and all involved in coercing me as well as the IAB involved in closing this case.