911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

NFL Ray Rice Violence like NYPD IAB Fixing Running Punch to Patient's Head Dr Andrew Fagelman Office 155 Spring St.?


NFL Ray Rice Violence like NYPD IAB Fixing Running Punch to Patient's Head Dr Andrew Fagelman Office 155 Spring St.?   http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-knew-ray-rice-knockout-video-report-article-1.1933016 watch his violent attack pursing his victim spousal abuse vs my videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em at Dr Andrew Fagelman's 155 Spring St I am a medical patient repeatedly violated video goes black when she does a running punch to my head.  She did not succeed and knocking me out but she tries to drag me down the hall by my hair as I hold onto my bags my phone and my arm is numb from two injections from a the cyst removed.



Ray Rice Knock-Out Video vs Delita Hooks Running Punch to My Head Dr Fagelman Doesn't Fire Her NYPD Fix it Threatening Me The Patient Doing Dr F a Favor Since He didn't fire Delita Hooks after running punch to a patient's head my head.



I don't think the police can fix it for Ray Rice like the NYPD and internal affairs fixed it for Dr. Andrew  IAB also fixed for NYPD and) Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks who came from behind a long closed off reception desk after repeatedly violating my patient rights and than she did a running punch to my head when she could've close the door.  


Watch the video.  


 Women in medical PJs I'm told all lied blaming me they violated Hippa rules lying  but also not asking if I was okay and offering assistance and in my  opinion dr. Andrew Fagelman violated his Hippocratic Oath and I'm alleging if he called the police to have me threatened he did more than witness tampering along with the NYPD who  refuse to meet me were involved in threatening me and lying in police report along with my attacker it seems from a doctors office to the police to internal affairs they weren't shy about lying and I have video proof and the medical records to back me up as well as photos before and after and audio recordings of the NYPD and internal affairs.     


The power of a video -- a doctors office in SoHo New York City Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks  violent crime  in my case where is the arrest?  Why is the receptionist office manager who did a running punched to my head  not fired or arrested but I was threatened yelled that over the phone that I would be arrested if I didn't drop the charges!  Watch the video.



The police can't fix it for a football star with the world watching in the NFL in this case can't pretend it didn't happen like The New York media is doing in my case even though everyone knows and two reporters want to do stories but there's no story.  



The NYPD sure did Dr Andrew Fagelman who got his medical degree from Buffalo college where maybe they don't teach the Hippocratic oath! 



The NYPD threatening me with the false arrest but telling me at have to wait to the weekend till 4 o'clock on Saturday - I had a hole in my retina from a running punched my head floaters in both eyes because my attacker grabs my hair after coming out from a long clothes off receptionist but it's amazing how corrupt the police are an internal affairs as well because my attacker has not been arrested and almost 2 years.    My video exposes of violent crime a running punched my head at the doctors office she pursued me out into the hallway after menacing me from behind reception desk following me as I tried to get help when I couldn't I decided to start filming. 



http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-knew-ray-rice-knockout-video-report-article-1.1933016

Watch a running punched to my head  81,000 views -- below not fired or arrested -- she is still sitting at the closed off reception desk and she has  lied  to anybody who would listen and some harassed me the victim -  I was also threatened on youtube by Joe Tacopina (he worked for Charles Hynes) or someone like him a lawyer coward who didn't use his real name and warned me not to take action she also signed a letter threatening me that seem like it was drafted by Joe Tacopina or someone like him warning  me to never come forward regarding this assault or  she would file  a 2nd (false) cross-complaint against --- she wrote this to her NYPD fixers SIGNED her name threatening me and Internal Affairs didn't think that was strange!   The NYPD and Internal Affairs fixed this violent crime and NYPD crime coercion.  The video proves Det John Vergona lied in his DD5.  IAB let him retire.  

I caught the NYPD committing the crime of coercion.  I caught IAB fixing for them the dirty cops and the criminal Delita Hooks at the doctors office as well as the employer who didn't fire her for her blatant criminal activity as well as repeatedly violating my patient rights provoking me first to get help and then provoking me to start filming.  


She lied falsified a medical report lying stating I left a bruise on her left thigh when I never make contact with her left thigh she live in a police report stating I kicked her when she was down on the ground which is just not true.   Delita Hooks lied  in her police  report saying I attacked her which is not true - truth she attacked me a running punched in my head.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/220786318/NYPD-Detective-John-Vergona-lied-on-DD5-Internal-Affairs-Let-him-Retire-Despite-Coercing-me   

IAB Sgt Decker told me Lt Anges of the Integrity Bureau try not to laugh would interview everyone just like Det Vergona said he would and it never happened. The fix was in just like the NYPD Jose Ramos case showed us all the PBA, NYPD and IAB fix and tip each other off.



#NYPD Internal Affairs read her false cross-complaint http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168







Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0
Vid 4 second highlights Vine



June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1