911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

IPhone Gloves by Suzannah B. Troy



Note convenient opening to use IPhone + dog teeth holes lower thumb that inspired the creation of my Iphone Gloves!
The on coming snow blizzard and an over enthusiastic puppy dog finally made me do it!  I transformed a pair of pink gloves that I love in to IPhone gloves!

Why?  It is freezing out there and I do not want to take off my gloves to answer telephone calls, emails, text messages and search the internet and now I do not have to.  The Iphone does not work unless it senses your finger pad --no human flesh touching the screen of the Iphone no functions!

That has always driven me crazy along with a few other Iphone and Mac Book issues I need to write Apple about but this one I resolved when the most adorable puppy confused my favorite new gloves for a chew toy.    I took a nail scissor and got an arched where the pad of my pointer finger is and any finger I might use with my phone and did not remove the material to attempt to keep my hands as warm as possible.  No I just have to push my pointer finger or pad through the strategically place incision and I can use my Iphone through my "IPhone Gloves".

There are a one of kind and I love them.

Stay warm.

By the way I have the Otter Box uber protective bulky covering called The Defender and it has protected me from smashing the glass on the phone when I dropped which which I did a lot and from water damage.