911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mike Bloomberg disgraced made the front page of The New York Daily News yesterday




Sunday was a ground breaking day and you will know what I mean if you saw the cover of The New York Daily News....
May 27, 2010 I made a YouTube -- link below demanding we not renew SAIC's contract and stop CityTime!  I demanded instead we have an investigation of CityTime!  Well we are going to get one now.  I had read all of Juan Gonzalez's work and a powerful piece by Ali Winston.   Read below...and go to my YouTube Channel.   http://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist




My video response to Mike saying 80 million slipped thru cracks....yeah right....



There are so many postings  of mine --YouTubes and blogging starting with May of last year calling for an investigation and against a renewal of CityTime!

You have to google my name and CityTime SAIC  Joel Bondy and you can search on YouTube and this blog and Mayor Bloomberg King of New York blog.

I am so prolific blogging and working so hard it is hard to keep up with my work but it is there.

Mort Zuckerman is Mike Bloomberg and Steve Rattner's friend and Rattner has money managed them and ditto the owner of The NY Times so for any of this news to get through is amazing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/12/19/2010-12-19_86_pvb_fiasco_nearly_toppled_ed_koch.html#ixzz18Ypc3xv2

Because The New York Daily News allows people to post links I was able to find this shocking info posted by a commentor that exposes the massive theft and the fact the Joel Bondy and gang new CityTime was doomed to fail and they wanted that kept quiet.  See link below.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-205164


Special note: The New York Post has now re-instated me -- I am now allowed to comment.

My first comment back since being banned just a the CityTime 80 million theft story was broke!

SuzannahTroy
12/19/2010 11:50 AM
I was banned from posting comments here on the NYPost when this story broke. Today right now that ban has been lifted. Reminder SAIC and the MTA made a deal against our wishes. I made a YouTube May 2009 that said no to a renewal of CityTime and I called for a full investigation based on talks with union workers, Juan Gonzalez's reporting and a powerful piece by Ali Winston in City Limits "A show of hands" which got in to SAIC, Spherion and Joel Bondy. Thanks to whom ever got me back on the NY post allowed to comment.


Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/behind_fiasco_zipDk8AzEvHKb9vo7BYuzM#ixzz18ZuN9gCW