911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Any info on Delita Hooks Violent Temper besides YouTube?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman's reception award for NYC's most violent receptionist ?

For get violently giving me the finger getting between me and the exit and menacing and berating me and violating my patient rights and patient privacy Delita Hooks violated my body a running punch to the eye, my hair ripping it out,  earring ripped out but not Thr line and her barefoot against my vaginal area although she was pulling and ripping my hair I was far away enough to prevent her hurting my groin.

Delita hooks made a hole in my retina and after laser surgery to repair soho internist Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager Delita Hooks running punch to my eye and permeant damage to my neck.

Despite the demand from Dr Vine who removed a cyst on my elbow and injected me with 2 injections to numb location to fire Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman in my opinion an evil man did not fire her although it is hard to believe he had no knowledge of her temper and attitude problem. 

If you have any knowledge re Dr Fagelman having knowledge of Delita Hoojs violent side please contact me.  

Suebe1art@aol.com