911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

ESP Disk 50th Anniversary I hope to Attend Give Giuseppi Logan a Hug

ESP Disk 50th Anniversary I hope to Attend Give Giuseppi Logan a Hug

http://news.espdisk.com/archives/1373





The most moving article that also acknowledged the power of this YouTube was written by the publisher of Signal to Noise, Pete Gershon.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/nyregion/giuseppi-logan-jazz-artist-tries-for-a-comeback.html?_r=0   Page 3 of the article :  Stunning photo of me and GL together on a bench in Tompkins before I was assaulted and gained a weight --- aged a hudred years.

I will make an effort to attend.    I have no idea how to get there.

 I feel so violated by Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman and the NYPD and Internal Affairs their actions in my opinion criminal.

I told Giuseppi Logan what Delita Hooks did to me and he told me he had his share of experiences like that.


I am beyond exhausted deeply traumatized.

Losing my Dad and the aggravated harassment I allege witness tampering on behalf of the in my opinion corrupt NYPD and IAB started.   I contacted the FBI, Google's US Enforcement group and their legal.  I filed my opposition to dismiss see here….