911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Mayor de Blasio #NYPD DI Ed Winski New False Arrest Michael Brown Protest NYC

Mayor de Blasio #NYPD DI Ed Winski New False Arrest Michael Brown Protest NYC





Ed Winski is names and how many lawsuits?

In the second vine video you can see Ed standing in a triangle of white shirts he's at the top point of the three white shirts as you can hear Protestor say why are you resting him he did not do anything...?


Right now the message we are hearing and seeing is that mayor DiBlasio lied to us use to sign and he's lying to us and the world continuing on supporting the abuse violence and false arrests...


Bill Deblasio may have been a radical when he was young but based on what we're seeing right now he's sold us out and he is Mike Bloomberg lite...

I don't know how his son can even look at him right now because he's betrayed us all including his son.  


mayor de blasio bloomberg kkk ray kelly bill bratton and fixers enforcers from Chief Dowd on 911 tech corruption who was on the take and had not take experience to Chief Marino promoted up the ladder after caught fixing crime and Ed Winski....

Unless the mayor takes action with my case and with Eric Garner's and in situations like this make sure the city stops the false arrest and compensate victims I cannot vote for him.  


Right now it just looks to me like he used his sons hair and the color for some skin to get into office and right now with my case and with this with this video show he's betrayed us of my to us. 


Bill de Blasio I'd be happy to hear this isn't the case and you contact me and you do right but right now it looks like this is a sad horrific truth that we are living...

I really really felt sorry for Ed Winski but I understand now actually that he is an evil man I believe G-d will punish him along with others in my case in some karmic way.   


Even with very messed up people you wonder why did they behave the way they do there must be something very sad and wrong in their lives but there's a point there's of mine and he crossed it's disgusting.   

I am suing Ed Winski

I still believe there are some good NYPD but just not many.   



please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 




June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 







The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1