911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

True Blood Lust, Love, Sunday it's ova 'til next year! by Suzannah B. Troy


True Blood's last installment for this year is Sunday for this year and I can't say "over" so I write it is ova for this year.....I know I share the same sinking feeling you do.   First here is a fabulous interview with "Russell" played by the marvelous Denis O'Hare.  I can't introduce every actor to you because the list is every expanding and they are all marvelous.

To further comfort you, you may want to read this article also from The New York Post on the sexiest scenes although you and I may have to add more than has been reported, right?

The sex scenes are sizzling and as I have mentioned before, the cast looks like they spend a huge amount of time in the gym preparing to get naked and look spectacular!!!


Which reminds me, remember how Sam is behaving....?  No more Mister Nice Guy?  I feel the same way.  I don't know if it is Mercury in Retrograde but I am simpatico and sympathetic.

I can't wait for this Sunday and I dread this Sunday night at 9:ooPM because NOOOOOOOO!!!  Tell me it ain't over until next year!!!!!!   I can't lose Eric.  He is just too much fun and too sexy.  The good news is it ain't over until the fat lady sings.  I don't know what that means but vampires keep popping up even after the undead finally get dead dead so if the worst happens I am assuming lots of sizzling sexy flash backs or hallucinations by Sookie!!!!!!

I will be here Sunday Night 10:OOPM bringing you my unique true bloody perspective....
fangs away,