911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Lists of alleged Columbia University ‘rapists’ scrawled on bathroom walls across campus like My Justice Cards Exposing NYPD IAB Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Out The Violence Out The Crimes Out The Violations Betrayals

Lists of alleged Columbia University ‘rapists’ scrawled on bathroom walls across campus like My Justice Cards Exposing NYPD IAB Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Out The Violence Out The Crimes Out The Violations Betrayals


Lists of alleged Columbia University ‘rapists’ scrawled on bathroom walls across campus like My Justice Cards Exposing NYPD IAB Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Out The Violence Out The Crimes Out The Violations Betrayals

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/lists-alleged-columbia-university-rapists-scrawled-bathroom-walls-article-1.1793986


I am happy the New York daily news picked up the Times Magazine  article and video.  


I was at a doctors office.  A medical office is supposed to be a safe. 
I told Dr Fagelman's receptionistvoffice manager Delita Hooks not to touch me when she started her savage attack she touched me all over even her barefoot went to my vaginal area. 


Went to the NYPD and the detective squad were monsters I thanked G-d I was not raped.  

NYPD are dirty and corrupt and they fix crime and turn away Victims or worse even threatened Victims of crime.  

I am sorry for the victims.    The Rape Victims are doing the right move outing all involved including the University who just like I was failed by the city of New York the police department and internal fairs every agency possible failed me except Bill de Blasio's liaison at the Public Advocate. 

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com
Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.




Add Tish James and I supported and praised to my list of those who betrayed me and I led she has done so because she's in bed with Melissa Mark Viverito in my opinion and overly ambitious corrupt politician who wasn't shy about stealing affordable townhouses for real residents of Harlem and now I get sick every time I see Tish James name me she's a lot of talk when it came to me she went even open her mouth.  

Bill de Blasio's Public Advocate did take action but not Tish.   I will never vote for her again unless she makes amends. 

NYPD Ray Kelly Chief Dowd Homeland Security Like Goldman Sachs Putting GS Players in The White House