911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

NYPD Call Punch Death Homicide vs NYPD IAB Caught Fixing Punch Attack for Dr Andrew Fagelman's Office

NYPD Call Punch Death Homicide vs NYPD IAB Caught Fixing Punch Attack for Dr Andrew Fagelman's Office


Italian man visiting New York dies after fistfight outside Bronx bodega leads to fall, head injury

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/italian-man-visiting-ny-dies-fistfight-bronx-bodega-article-1.1803357
To NYDN reporters and all media:


I was holding two bags I had two injections in my arm to nominate one bag had an iPad which has a glass cover I thought she was going to rob me next -- I posted her false cross-complaint which is also a serious crime.  I have police reports I posted on scribd.com the NYPD lied and or omitted the truth. They sealed her false cross-complaint in under year


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 


My lawsuit opposition to the city dismissing my case states retaliation for being a whistleblower including Hewlett  Packard on 911




Why no story on me being attacked permanent damage to my vision and my neck she was not fired or arrested but I was repeatedly threatened.  It was even threatened in the letter from my attacker to her NYPD pals. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.