911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

NYPD Reformer Cursed out by Bad Grampa w/ Baby Republican Family Values








Republican grandpa continually harassed me came - I ignored him until he came back to me several times told  bullshit 3rd time before started filming I was talking to a 17-year-old with her younger sister and that is not appropriate for him to say that in front of the little girl --  that was a problem for me so he came back yet again and gave me a finger and that's when I started to film


NYPD Reformer Cursed out by Bad Grampa w/ Baby Republican Family Values



NYPD are out of control --- the abuses of the police department shameful and here is the
NYPD Poster Boy Bad Grampa -- he calls me "garbage" -- wait until the baby gets a little
older to learn in depth from bad gramps.



If there is one way I help to bring reform it is to start a new wave that dumps NYPD police reports on the world wide web -- I chose scribd.com to show the NYPD lie brazenly in police forms and IAB knows and lets them retire.
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2014/05/nypd-corruption-dump-nypd-docs-on.html



"stop the current ineffective, unjust, discriminatory, and racially biased practices of the NYPD; to investigate police priorities and punish abusive conduct; and to implement local problem solving measures that strengthen communities while reducing crime."



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com
Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.